Under the direction and guidance of the I.T. Manager, the I.T. Support Technician is responsible for providing first-line remote technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software over phone, email and remote desktop services. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, troubleshoots and isolates problem, and determines and implements a solution. Forwards issues requiring site visits or more in-depth technical troubleshooting to Manager.
LOCATION: Rolling Hills Clinics
Corning Campus (4 Buildings) 740 Solano Street, Corning, CA 96021
Red Bluff Campus (2 Buildings) 2540 Sister Mary Columba Dr., Red Bluff, CA 96080
STATUS: Full-Time, Non-Exempt, 40 hours per week at 100% FTE
Native Preference in hiring is given to qualified enrolled members of Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians and Native Americans in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25, US Code, Section 472 and 473). Applicants claiming Indian Preference must submit verification of Indian certified by tribe of affiliation or other acceptable documentation of Indian heritage.
1. Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or other related field.
2. Must have 4 years of relevant technical and support experience.
3. Healthcare IT experience preferred.
4. Demonstrated experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows familiarity, certification a plus.
5. Must be willing to travel within the Rolling Hills Clinic locations.
6. Must have valid California Driver’s License and be insurable by the Tribe.
7. High level of organizational skills, and ability to communicate effectively.
8. Demonstrated high level of time management skills and efficiency in office procedures.
9. High level of ability to act independently, but maintain effective level of communication.
10. Demonstrated advanced computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office software skills.
11. Excellent command of English language, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
12. Very strong interpersonal and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
13. Local travel is occasionally required. Travel outside of the state is infrequently required. Typical travel time is generally less than a week.
14. Demonstrate clear knowledge of Rolling Hills Clinic structure, standards, procedures and protocols.
15. Must have ability to relate and communicate effectively with community interest groups, agencies, and medical facilities that serve the American Indian Community.
16. Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and background investigation.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers