favorite this post$400Hands for Homesteaders, Hillside Communities, Ranches, Farms (Rural Land)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Anybody need some hands?
My wife, children, and i are looking for a rural work/live arrangement where rent can be paid in exchange for our services.
my skills include:
- surveying property lines and locating monuments and pins on heavily wooded acreage.
- clearing brush and bramble to pull string from one monument or pin to another for the installations of barbwire or livestock fences.
- gate installation
- goat tending for clearing poison oak.
- Water line installation; plumbing. electrical system installation.
- building anything in general.
- burn piles
- felling trees; wood cutting
- farming; organic gardening - vegetables and herbs - preparation for springtime planting
- wilderness protection; mountain lions, bears, and rattlesnakes.
- knowledge of well and septic installation.
- i have my own tools and can get others when necessary
my wife's skills include:
- Certified Horsemanship Association registered
- Barn and livestock maintenance
- gardening, grounds, and basic farm maintenance
-licensed and insured driver
-house cleaner and dish washer extraordinaire
-cooking skills including but not limited to vegan and vegetarian
-good with children, animals, and people in general
i'm on Social Security Disability Income - nothing is impossible for me to do, but certain tasks may take additional time to complete and many already do take additional time. i have a central nervous system disease and can only look for employment in a field of work that is flexible with my disability. i have a service animal and CBD rich strains of cannabis keep me on my feet. I've master gardened for a hillside collective and have an extensive history in all aspects of cannabis cultivation. I also have indoor grow equipment and an RV that I I've begun to renovate into grow house. I have to cultivate cannabis and the SSA knows that I must, and I get to cultivate a lot, but I can't afford to live in just anyplace based on what the SSA pays me, so we are looking for the kind hearted out there who will allow us to work in exchange for a place to live and grow. Anything is negotiable and we can afford the maximum rent of $400.
email me if you're interested and have any questions, or tell one of your neighbors who needs a hand about us. I'm really looking forward to hearing from you!
have a good time everyone!
*we are clean, courteous, respectful, and well organized with plenty of off-grid living experience
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers