The Hignell Companies is seeking a Part-Time Resident Manager for a complex in Chico. Must be able to live on-site.
- Serve as a liaison between the property manager and the resident
- Show and market vacant apartments
- Process applications, rental agreements and move-in/out paperwork
- Collect rent and prepare deposits
- Conduct apartment and grounds inspections
- Prepare and monitor work-orders
- Enforce community policies
- Prepare notices
- Monthly reporting
- Direct other personnel as needed
- High school diploma or GED equivalency; college degree a plus
- Six months to one year previous work history with related work experience preferred
- Demonstrated writing skills with a focus on technical accuracy, quality and clarity required
- Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Positive and attentive work ethic
- Windows environment proficient. Appfolio experience a plus.
The Hignell Companies is a well-established property management company that has been in business for over 60 years. We offer a great work environment. For more details, visit our website at: http://www.hignell.com
Forward salary requirements, cover letter and resume
Subject Title: Resident Manager
NO phone calls please
Hignell, Inc is an EOE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers