The Hignell Companies is seeking a part-time Resident Manager. Must be able to work in Oroville.
• Serve as a liaison between the property manager and the resident
• Show and market vacant apartments
• Process applications, rental agreements and move-in/out paperwork
• Collect rent and prepare deposits
• Conduct apartment and grounds inspections
• Prepare and monitor work-orders
• Enforce community policies
• Prepare notices
• Monthly reporting
• Direct other personnel as needed
• High school diploma or GED equivalency; college degree a plus
• Six months to one year previous work history with related work experience preferred
• Demonstrated writing skills with a focus on technical accuracy, quality and clarity required
• Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Positive and attentive work ethic
• Windows environment proficient. Appfolio experience a plus.
The Hignell Companies is a well-established property management company that has been in business for over 60 years. We offer a great work environment. For more details, visit our website at: http://www.hignell.com
Forward salary requirements, cover letter and resume
Subject Title: Part-Time Assistant Resident Manager
NO phone calls please.
Hignell, Inc is an EOE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers