Do you want to make a difference in the lives of those who have suffered a catastrophe? Our growing Restoration Company is looking for a Job File Coordinator to join our team!
QR Code Link to This Post
We're seeking someone who is great on the phone, has excellent analytical skills, is exceptionally detail-oriented, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you'll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
• Maintain job files
• Create preliminary estimate
• Daily job file coordination
• Maintain internal and external communications
• Schedule and dispatch production staff
• Receive new loss information from customer, and maintain a positive first impression with customers
• Assist other departments, as needed
• 1+ year(s) of administrative or office-related experience
• Experience in service industry environment a plus
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation and grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
• Positive "can-do" attitude
• Polite, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
• Ability to remain calm and professional during tense or stressful situations
• Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and confident problem-solving skills
• Very self-motivated and goal-oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e.,Word, Excel)
• Ability to learn new software, including Xactimate® and proprietary software
• Minimum of HSD/GED preferred
• Background check and drug screen will be conducted in accordance with local laws and regulations.
• 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required
• Vary between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, vacation, holiday pay, life, and 401k. (Service time requirements apply)
This is a great opportunity to help those in need when a natural disaster strikes! You will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make water, fire and mold damage "Like It Never Even Happened"!
Please respond to this posting via email with a cover letter explaining what interests you about this position and a copy of your resume. Feel free to stop by our office M-F 8am-5pm at 775 Entler avenue in Chico, Ca to fill out an application.