ISM Management Company LLC has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Leasing Agent for our fast-paced, professionally managed apartment communities in Chico, CA. This position will report to the Property Manager & Regional Supervisor.
ISM Management Company, LLC is a dynamic professional property management firm with regional offices in Southern California, Northern California, Nevada and Tennessee. With over 70 apartment communities and single-family homes, we have a variety of housing options and locations to serve our residents. We offer a quality experience to our employees in the form of career growth opportunities, as well as elective insurance benefits. Salary dependent on experience.
Check us out online at www.ismrem.com
ISM Management Company manages several apartment communities throughout Chico, including several properties near CSUC College. This full-time position includes working at these different fast-paced locations. This position entails a variety of duties including greeting residents and tenant prospects, answering phones, scheduling appointments, touring prospective residents through apartments and houses, prospect follow up, processing applications, data entry, and accounts payable assistance.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Completes lease forms or agreements, and collects rental deposits.
* Responsible for ensuring target apartments are ready for showing; responsible for maintaining work areas and office in a clean and orderly manner; need to have an awareness of the “curb appeal” of the property.
* Responsible for the proper maintenance of all resident and property files.
* Thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all property policies.
* Fully informed of current rental rates, sizes, locations and all amenities of property
* Knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques.
* Develop full knowledge of application information required, screening processes, and policies regarding rentals.
* Maintain the on-going resident retention program under the direction of the property manager.
* Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material and update periodically.
* Responsible for maintaining a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
* Responsible for maintaining the Lease Renewal Program under the direction of the property manager.
* Responsible for reporting any unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the residents or the property.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and current proof of auto insurance required. Must be able to use own vehicle to transport self to different property sites to tour prospective residents.
* Excellent customer service skills, organized, detail-oriented, team player, reliable and capable of multitasking in a fast-paced work environment with basic understanding of social media marketing and computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; Yardi software experience is a plus.
* Must have a flexible weekday schedule and be available to work weekends.
* Sales or retail experience required. Experience in Property Management is a plus but not required.
* Frequent walking, bending, and climbing stairs; Regular exposure to outside weather conditions.
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Typing required.
If you are interested, please respond/reply with your current resumé and availability to this ad.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers