The Community Action Agency of Butte County, Inc. (CAA) is a non-profit organization that has been providing supportive services to low-income residence in our community for over 50 years! We are in search of a unique professional individual for the position of Program Manager for our Esplanade House program.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Program Manager is an exempt position under direction of the Chief Programs Officer (CPO) to manage, plan, develop, and supervise the services, operations, and functions of the Esplanade House program; to promote family self-sufficiency; to develop and prepare reports; to supervise, train, and oversee assigned staff; monitor and evaluate program quality, serve as a liaison with community groups; to set goals and implementation strategies to comply with local, state, and federal program requirements; and to do related work as required. This is a supervisory position.
This individual will need a B.A. degree in Business, Public Administration, Social Sciences, Human Services Field or an area which would benefit human development in a related area and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a related area or an A.A. degree, an Alcohol and Drug Certificate and a minimum of three (3) years supervisor and/or management experience; or any combination of training and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities. **The full job description for this position is provided with the online application.**
The starting annual salary for this position is $50,128 (equivalent of $24.10 hour); negotiable within the assigned salary range based on experience and qualifications; salary range 99 ($22.04 to $28.26 per hour). These positions offer an employee benefit package that includes the following:
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance – The Agency currently pays 70% of the employee premiums and 15% of eligible dependent premiums.
• Life Insurance – The Agency currently pays for a $25,000 life insurance policy for the employee. Spouse and children coverage is available for a minimal fee.
• 403(b) Retirement Plan – Employees are eligible to make elective deferral contributions anytime on or after the date of hire. After completing one-year of service (1040+ hours), employees are eligible for 3% Agency contributions and matching contributions up to 3.25%.
• Optional Benefits – Accident, Critical Illness and Short-term Disability Coverage; Employee Assistance Program
• Other Annual Benefits – 96 hours of accrued Sick Leave, 40 hours of accrued Vacation, 8 hours of Personal Holiday Leave, 10 paid Agency observed holidays.
Deadline: pending; sufficient number of qualified applications must be received.
Would you like to become a part of our team?!?! Interested individuals are urged to apply as soon as possible.