QR Code Link to This Post
- Testing, troubleshooting, inspecting, cleaning, bagging, and labeling of computer systems and hardware.
- Inspect computer hardware for defects, clean and package products, test computers, and dismantle/assemble computers.
- You'll be expected to learn quickly and work efficiently while maintaining the utmost attention to detail.
- Responsibilities will almost certainly include a wide variety of other tasks. We're still a relatively small team, so everyone should expect to contribute to all aspects of business operation.
- Masterful attention to detail. You'll need to be accurate and consistent.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to be on your feet standing and moving for the entire shift.
- Be a fast learner, and more importantly, a good independent learner.
- You should know your way around a computer (the software side) and be comfortable learning to use a range of new software. More people struggle with this than in learning about the hardware!
- Reliable transportation. Work is to be performed at our awesome facility.
- Experience troubleshooting computer hardware is a plus, but not strictly necessary if you can pick up new material quickly enough!
- Compensation will depend on experience. What do you bring to the table?
- 401K plan with 5% match.
- Sweet employee discounts.
- Take your dog to work. No joke!
- Getting to spend time with a really smart group of the coolest people you've ever met!
- Full-time position. 40 hours per week.
- 8:30AM - 5:00PM Mon-Fri
- 434 Southgate Ct., Chico CA, 95928
- We supply everyone from big IT departments to the grandpa looking to make a first attempt at repairing their own computer. We provide the parts, tools and the knowledge to repair Apple devices; devices from the company often accused of intentionally making repairs and upgrades near impossible. It's not an easy job, but we like a challenge.
- Email us a brief bit about yourself and why you'd excel at this position. Emails that do not state the name of the position and include a resume will be ignored! Don't be lazy, people!