Partners In Care is seeking caring, enthusiastic, non-medical Caregivers / Home Care Aides to join our growing Chico / Butte Co. Team as companion caregivers and make a difference in the lives of our clients.
We provide non-medical in-home care for seniors so they can remain in their homes. Our caregiver services include: Companionship, Activities, Meal Preparation, Light Housekeeping, Transportation and Errands, Personal Care Assistance, and more
We work hard to schedule our caregivers for as many or as few hours as they desire and to match them with clients that are compatible with their skill level and personality.
• $ 12.00 - $15.00 to start
• Weekly Pay
• Hiring Bonuses available
• Weekend Premiums
When we receive your completed application from our website, we will contact you within one business day for your interview.
PIC Caregivers Receive:
• Competitive Wages with performance raises
• Flexible Scheduling - Part and Full-time, choose what works for you. We offer days, evenings, overnights, weekends, on-call, and extended shifts, We work with your availability!
• Weekly Pay
• Paid Training for New Employees
• Continuous Paid Training
• Paid Time Off - earned for every hour worked
• Employee Referral Bonuses for Caregivers and Clients
• Semi-Annual Performance Reviews
• We pay your application costs for the CA State Home Care Aide Bureau, including fingerprinting, registration fees, and background checks
• $100 bonus if you are already HCA registered at time of hire
• The security of being covered by our general liability and worker's compensation insurance.
• A friendly office team dedicated to supporting you now, and in your long-term career goals
• Upbeat, optimistic, energetic, and positive
• Dependable, no matter what
• Neatly groomed, appropriately dressed, and well mannered
• Ambitious and dedicated; not satisfied with merely "good enough"
• Determined to do anything necessary to delight every customer
• Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and insurability
• Able to pass criminal background check; TB test, and drug screening
• At least 18 years of age
• Excellent communication skills. Bilingual welcomed
• Compassion! We're looking for reliable caregivers with a passion for service, family values, true desire to help the elderly and doing this for more than just a paycheck!
Senior care experience is valued! We are also ready to train the right Caregivers who are beginning their healthcare careers!
• When we receive your completed application, we will contact you within one business day for your interview.
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Required license or certification: Driver's License
Work in your community! * NOW HIRING ACROSS CHICO / OROVILLE / PARADISE / YUBA / SUTTER /COULSA COUNTY for new clients! *
We serve Butte, Yuba, Sutter, Colusa, Sacramento, Placer, Nevada, El Dorado, Yolo, Tahama and Glenn Counties
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers