compensation: DOE employment type: employee's choice telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Summary & Qualifications: Teaching opportunity! Current opening for PT or FT 3D Animation Instructor to teach online classes at private career college. We are looking for a 3D Generalist to teach a variety of Animation courses and subject matter.
• Master’s Degree in related field a MUST per accreditation standards
• A portfolio or website demonstrating personal work
• 2+ years of hands-on experience
An advanced level of knowledge is required in the following areas:
• Maya 2018
• Zbrush 2018
• Adobe After Effects and/or Nuke
• Adobe Photoshop
• Marvelous designer
• Substance Suite
Ideal candidates should also have a strong understanding of production workflow in areas such as:
• modeling hard and organic surface objects
• digital sculpting
• texture painting
• rendering and compositing
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Implementing 3D Animation based lesson plans that lead to student comprehension of curriculum concepts
• Leading classroom instruction and discussion
• Aiding the college in keeping current with design and technology trends
• Updating course materials as needed
• Assessing student progress and maintaining accurate student records
• Communicating in a timely and professional manner with students and
Company Overview and Description:
Laurus College strives to make our learning environment a place where caring and excellence thrives, providing a quality education and quality experience. We offer a comprehensive training approach which enables students to apply what they have learned in the classroom to real life situations.
Qualified candidates only, please submit a resume and cover letter. Please note - meeting the basic requirements of the job posting does not guarantee an interview. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with Laurus College!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers