VIN: By Request condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 186000 paint color: grey size: full-size title status: clean transmission: automatic type: SUV
QR Code Link to This Post
1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
THIS BELONGS ON YOUR RANCH!
Classic-the New Woody. Details below but meticulously maintained local vehicle that needs a new home. It was going to a Beach House in Santa Cruz but deserves to be in Tahoe.
The Jeep is set-up as surfboard, Snowboard, Ski, Christmas tree and family carrying vehicle. It has all new enamel OEM gray paint, vinyl, molding and many, many extra's, including original maroon interior, leather seats, rugs and rear cargo area immaculate. Is it perfect? No, it needs small interior parts for pull handles and gutter trim could be replaced. Front grille has ding on left lower. Other than that...great for almost 30 year old beauty.
It was only driven locally in Los Altos and always on the west coast. It has NOT been listed elsewhere only shown at Car shows and Woody events in the Bay Area.
Note; A new Grand Wagoneer from Jeep is being released in 2018 and the value of this vehicle will only go up. Look at www.wagonmaster.com for other Grand Wagoneer examples.
* 3rd owner - all west coast - stored for 7+ years
* Clean title & Carfax - most records
* 185k original miles
* Complete new OEM grey enamel paint job late 2016 by FX Paint in Sunnyvale
* New complete vinyl siding & molding
* New non-OEM top surfboard & storage rack
* New 4 oversize tires
* V8- 5.9L engine - 4 WD
* New 4 layer upper Headliner w/padding
-- All options; power windows, power mirrors, power seats, heated seats
--All leather interior - original - immaculate maroon
--All lights, electrical - interior are new or replaced (new headlight switch on 11-27-17)
--Am-FM Radio with USB & CD & 4 speakers
--New swing arms & urethane bushings through-out
--New interior rugs
--Dash cover and matching surfboard pad covers made out of Sunbrella marine material, will not fade.
Mechanical upgrades include;
- engine rebuild @ 112k
- Dashboard is new, all gauges checked and working great
- new steering column rebuild
- new 3 core radiator - runs cool
- new AC compressor / tubing & connectors
- new tune-up, plugs, wires & distributer cap
- complete carb & injection rebuild
- new 4 shocks & all bushings replaced - underneath
- new steering shock
- all new scissor lift and rear window actuators
- new over amp battery; 7/16
- all systems work & runs great, smooth at low & highway speeds
- averages 10-12 mpg city/highway
Asking $28,650 or best offer
Local car - always garaged - runs great - ready for new home and trips to the beach!
Additional photos upon request.
ATTN: VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN LOS ALTOS (BAY AREA NEAR SAN JOSE). SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT WE WILL HAVE TO ARRANGE A VISIT.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers