Well established industry-leading TPA located in beautiful Northern California is seeking an Accounting Supervisor to join our experienced team.
QR Code Link to This Post
The ideal candidate for this full-time position will have a minimum of 6 years’ experience with a record of increasing responsibility and advancement plus and 3 years direct experience in a supervisory position. Knowledge of Pension Administration and language a plus!
Associated Pension Consultants (APC) has been providing quality third party administration and consulting for small to mid-size employers nationwide for over 40 years. Our company philosophy is to provide outstanding, localized client service with solid integrity. We strive to create a mutually beneficial working relationship with our employees while supporting individual growth in a challenging and creative environment.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent in years of experience.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Applications predominately in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong problem solving and skills
• Ability to concentrate while multi-tasking; highly organized and detail-oriented
• Excellent knowledge of accounting, managing staff, financial analysis and GAAP
• Demonstration of Company financial confidentiality in prior positions.
APC proudly offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
• Industry competitive salary, vacation and sick pay
• 401(k) plan, 100% employer paid Medical, Dental and Vision for employees (dependent premiums extra), and discounted AFLAC and pre-paid legal services
• Support for NIPA and ASPPA continuing education
How to Apply
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
For more information about this position and APC please visit our website at www.e-apc.com